Here we have the John Dielman House. This house originally was built on land owned by Hanson-Ackerson Lumber Co. and was located at 505 Middlefield Rd. It was the residence of John Dielman, their foreman. The property was deeded to Dielman in 1890 and his family lived there until 1959. This structure, with its varied ornamentation, is one of the best small examples of the Queen Anne Style in Redwood City. The Dielman house was sold in 1979 and moved next to the Offerman House, one of Redwood City's oldest. It was restored in 1980 and converted into a restaurant by its owners.