You are now in front of Flynn's Ford Agency & Garage. It was the first structure in Redwood City to be designed as a new car showroom and auto repair garage. It was built for local attorneys Ross & Ross and their tenant David M. Flynn, a local Ford Dealer. It was designed to front on Main Street and have 3 bays. The center bay had a double door entrance to allow autos to be brought into the display area. The large bay windows provided a passerby a glimpse of the cars inside. The repair shop was in the rear with access from Maple Street. Eventually in 1926, Flynn sold the Ford dealership to Frank K. Towne, a local banker, who started Towne Ford Motor Company. The firm operated here until 1930 then moved to El Camino. After Towne Ford, the building was occupied as a feed and fuel business and then a garden products firm. In 1955-56, Peninsula Trading Post, a secondhand furniture store, moved in and it became Popik's Furniture.