0:00

Central Grammar School

View Map

DATE
1895

INFO
Opened in 1895 the Central Grammar School was located across from the County Courthouse and for a brief period of time included Sequoia High School students while the high school was under construction. The grammar school was subsequently torn down when the New Sequoia Theatre (now the Fox Theatre) was built.

CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFO ABOUT THIS PATH OF HISTORY STOP



arrow_back Previous arrow_forward Next