0:00

Argo Tower

View Map

YEAR
1923

MORE INFO
Built in 1923, Argo Tower stands at the main entrance to the school and adds historical authenticity to the Spanish Colonial Revival design. The tower was intended to serve the as the school emblem and has always been a local landmark. It became known as Argo Tower for Clarence Argo who was the school's innovative principal from 1921 to 1948.

See more at: Redwood City historical blog-Sequoia High School 

arrow_back Previous arrow_forward Next